“Monkey – Gate”, 2

There is a “rock skipping in a pond” feeling to this.  It skims across a few major blogs, is mentioned by a few minor blogs, and then disappears into the ether.  It bears repeating, the sheer irrelevance of this man to do anything except skim a handful of college aged to line up behind him, to berate his original members, and to — at a lesser clip than able to do before– scam money out of the elderly and such.  Note, for instance, the “Finally!  He Speaks!”  — which, he has been speaking all this time, it is just that there has been no reason for anyone to notice.

Anyway, Wonkette  second or third tier Daily Kos  The Defeatists  

Comments worth pegging:

http://wonkette.com/381051/lyndon-larouche-obamas-a-monkey-working-for-british-intelligence#c5254362 

NOTE TO ALL:

YOU MUST READ THE SOURCE ARTICLE

Until you do, you have no right to speak authoritatively on the views of the eminent political scholar Lyndon LaRouche.

Or, for that matter, to utilize the phrase “staggeringly batshit insane, yet verbally functional, after a fashion.”

Or to think you know the answer to the question, “What would have happened if George W. Bush had quit after his first term as governor, moved onto Neverland Ranch with a horde of sycophantic Gonzales-esque minions who considered him the greatest genius of our age, and stayed there for thirty years?”

Oh, he doesn’t know the half of it.  Actually my thought of what else is in that particular item, in particular his fairly accurate representation of the “Baby-boomers” in his org largely being in the organization out of habit as much as anything else, and his wistful look back to when the org did some things as opposed to now,  goes along the lines of “This is how a crypto-fascist personality cult dies.  Not with a bang, but with a whimper.”  But this thought that some people just may have taken one closer look to the link and read the rest of this item beyond the immediate Obama quote, and into the internal dynamics of the cult, gives me an inner smile.  But, for my purposes of due diligence in this anti-Larouche Activist role I have fallen into, and in suggesting that this is a far more useful item for both the handful of the niave who see some surface issues Larouche spouts and rationalize away the seemingly incoherent rest with “At least he’s doing something”, and for the purpose of the occasional treker over the card table shrine for a spell of asking the person behind the card table shrine “What in the world do you think you are doing?”, it needs to be connected to the other part of the item which “Eaglebreak” made public, perhaps even footnoted to a ridiculously nth degree (the whole purpose of this is a sort of layered item where the item is placed in its context, then if for the sake of any further argument even further into its context, and further still in context), the central part about Obama highlighted, the most central and most direct couple of sentences  highlighted and underlined, and then dashed out into the public domain, for presentation by anyone who cares to present it to a “Youth Movement”arian manning a card table on a college university in the coming months.

Anyone reading this with a hankering to wander over, perhaps with this small package in hand but if not with the words about Barack Obama and every monkey on Earth in mind, the question to ask:  When you joined, thinking you were going to battle Imperialistic Wars or thinking you were fighting to advance Science (ha!), or for Investment into Infrastructure, and for other idealistic causes, did you also think you were going to be promoting the crudest form of KKK-esque nineteenth century racism?

Trying to formulate what, precisely, to do with this item, that is about all I could come up with, and so I float it out there, and let it be caught as it is caught.

Because the scariest part of that item, particularly with the Obama quote but also with the rest of this item, is that it is Lyndon Larouche being chummy with his “Larouche Youth Movement” members, the prized figures who he is attempting to groom to replace the boomers he knows won’t linger around.  They are being prepped for this mission with the most basest of hatreds, because the ideological framework has to have them battle this “all out”.  And I do not believe they quite know what they are agreeing with here.  Which is why you should show it to them, even though in the main they should immediagely be able to rationalize it away — if nothing else simply by calling you a Fascist.

As for the “Internal item”, it does echo the items supposedly for public consumption.  Worth looking at, or skimming, because it shows Larouche — again basically with his “Youth Members”, hitting on the same points as the Internal item.  The internal is always external; the external is always internal, and nothing is terribly subtle.

Go to a college campus anywhere in the country and the LaRouchians are recruiting young progressives to their cause.  They make a seemingly good pitch to idealistic people (rebuild the industrial economy, end the war, yadda, yadda, yadda) but behind the curtain is a decidedly unprogressive agenda.  And yes they are harmless in the sense that they have zero electoral strength.  In other sense LaRouchians are very dangerous.  They encourage/force recruits to drop out of school and devote themselves full-time to the cause of LaRouche.  This cult destroys lives and in the case of Jeremiah Duggan, they occasionally end them.

Sunlight is the best disinfectent.  I hope this diary catches the eyes of a few young people who might not overwise have known what a dangerous and anti-progressive POS Lyndon LaRouche is.

The other parts of the item is important in making the card-table shriners aware that they have joined a dying cult, and in suggesting to the Kentrina Fentons of the world that this is a dying cult.

From Wayne State University’s student newspaper:

And the answer as to which students are targeted lies with Katrina Fenton. Despite being harassed for over six months, she’s not ready to say, ‘down with LaRouche’ because she feels at least they are trying. She said she is tired of the general disinterest and apathy of young people today and feels that reform is necessary with our society. Yet, she is still unsure as to what LaRouche’s group is about. She wonders what LaRouche would put in place of the current political and economic systems.